|A Canadian nurse on Lemnos, 1915.|
- There are articles about the French and Canadian Hospitals on Lemnos.
- To mark the centenary of the Naval campaign there are articles on the early Naval Bombardments’ and about Holbrook VCs submarine B11 which sunk the Turkish battleship Mesudiye.
General view of shipping in the harbour at Mudros with the French hospital
in the foreground. IWM image Q13705|
- The highly respected The Gallipolian journal, posted to members three times a year. Its editorial policy is to increase our knowledge and understanding of the Gallipoli campaign.
- Full information on and access to remembrance events.
- Preferential invitations to conferences, lectures and Gallipoli battlefield tours.
- Free access to expert historical advice and research support.
- Full access to all areas of the Gallipoli Association forum.
- Access to 45 years worth of Gallipolian journal back issues, totally free.
- Access to the members contribution area.
Lemnos Gallipoli Commemorative Committee